Events & Seminars
End User Computing Event featuring Microsoft & Citrix | Back to Events
This Event Occurs in the Past
With many desktop environments underpinned by ageing technologies, organisations are looking to migrate to new platforms such as Windows 8®.
This is all taking place during the age of End User Computing and Bring Your Own Device where the traditional organisational chart is being turned on its head, empowering end users and their requirements.
Organisations are now looking to optimise their corporate desktop infrastructures to help resolve current challenges by providing IT the manageability it requires while giving users the varying levels of power and flexibility they need.
Ultima will be joined by Microsoft and Citrix specialists to provide overviews for you of the key features & benefits of their latest technologies.
Sign up today and reserve your place
TIMES 09:00 – 13:30
- 09:00 – 09:45 Registrations
- 09:45 – 10:00 Welcome & Introductions
- 10:00 – 10:30 End User Computing
- 10:30 – 11:00 Windows 8 Overview/Features
- 11:00 – 11:30 Microsoft Configuration Manager
- 11:30 – 11:50 Break
- 11:50 – 12:10 Ultima uLogon & Profile Management
- 12:10 – 12:40 Citrix XenMobile & ShareFile
- 12:40 – 13:00 Microsoft Licensing
- 13:00 – 13:15 Q&A, followed by lunch
*NB: times subject to change
Who Should Attend?
IT Managers or Technical staff who:
- are responsible for the development of your desktop infrastructure
- are planning to migrate from Windows XP® to newer versions
- need to manage increasing numbers of devices and applications
- want to deploy technologies such as desktop virtualisation
Ultima specialises in designing and deploying complex desktop solutions, often integrating multiple hardware and software technologies including leading products from; Microsoft, Citrix, VMware, AppSense, Symantec and Check Point. Ultima’s approaches to end user computing solutions are flexible and customisable, and provide the basic framework for any review and ultimately, design and implementation of an optimised desktop solution.