uHealth Clinical Solution
By helping you turn your core IT infrastructure from a cost centre into a strategic asset, we aim to make fire-fighting a thing of the past and enable you to move towards consistency of best practice through local solutions tailored to national standards.
uHEALTH’s comprehensive portfolio of solutions and services will provide you with an optimised and security-enhanced IT infrastructure to meet today’s healthcare challenges - and those of tomorrow.
uHEALTH can provide you with a stable, scalable infrastructure built from ‘best of breed’ components, all delivered by a dedicated team of technical consultants, engineers and project managers. In short, the solutions and services described here will help you to:
- Control Costs: we help you simplify, automate and centralise ICT operations to optimise your resources. We use standards-based technology that enables interoperability among systems, data and devices, making it cost-effective and flexible in meeting the needs of both IT and healthcare professionals
- Improve Service Levels: We help you integrate monitoring management and security tools to maximise system uptime. Our Core IO tools, solutions and best practices provide you with the security-enhanced, high availability environment necessary to support improvements in business and patient care outcomes. All of Ultima’s 24x7 support services are provided over our secure N3 connection
- Increase Agility: We help you to adapt your ICT infrastructure to meet the complex needs of a healthcare
organisation. Our flexible technologies provide the foundation for an agile and efficient organisation capable of adapting to - and capitalising on - ever-changing industry and patient demands.
Performing desktop strategies in any business can be challenging, the NHS is no different, and in most cases can be a greater challenge due to the required uptime, therefore Ultima has developed uHEALTH.
uHEALTH provides a suite of technical and strategic services designed to help you reduce risk and costs, improve productivity, and meet new challenges posed by ongoing reforms within the NHS.
We offer a robust solutions framework that will enable your organisation to optimise, upgrade and integrate with new platforms, all underpinned by an ITIL-based support service with N3 network connectivity from our dedicated, UK-based 24x7x365 Technical Support Centre.
- Unifed Communications
- End-User Computing
- Mobility (incl. SSL VPN)
- Microsoft Management Solutions
- Rationalisation and Consolidation
- 24x7 Monitoring and Management
- Desktop Optimisation Methodologies
- Directory Optimisation
- Migration Services
- Enterprise Data Solutions
- N3 Telephone Support
- NHS IO Reviews
- Security Solutions
- Single Sign-On Solutions
Recognising that many trusts do not have the necessary resources to implement complex infrastructure projects, uHEALTH brings together a 175-strong team of experienced consultants, project managers and engineers to complement your in-house IT resource and help you deliver projects and solutions.
“Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust have been working with Ultima on a range of projects due to their first-rate technical ability combined with excellent market knowledge. With this support from Ultima, it has allowed the internal IT team to maintain their focus on delivering improved services to the clinical and operational staff within the Trust” Anthony Guethert - Head of Technical Architecture & Design