Few organisations have a single desktop delivery and management solution that delivers the optimum and most cost effective option, and this is further complicated by demands for support for additional systems such as Thin Clients, virtual machines and mobile devices.
Ultima can help you select, design and deploy the most appropriate managed desktop solution for your business requirement and has extensive expertise in the provision of integrated solutions and services. Ultima also has the skills to integrate these solutions with other related technologies and solutions such as; Virtualisation, Storage and Networking. Ultima end to end managed desktop solutions encompass the complete desktop lifecycle and are delivered in conjunction with leading technology vendors such as; Microsoft, VMware, Citrix, Altiris, iGEL, Wyse and ChipPC. These solutions include:
- OS build development, configuration and automation
- Asset management
- Patch and update management
- Application delivery
- Monitoring and management
- Discovery, deployment and disposal
Ultima managed desktop solutions can be customised to your organisation and provide the following business benefits:
- Accelerated deployments
- Standardisation of desktop builds and applications to provide less complexity for IT and minimise support effort
- Reduction in overall operational effort and technical support through automated deployment and management processes
- Productivity improvements by providing users with the functionality they require
- Enhanced desktop security through utilisation of the most current protection technologies
Enterprise managed desktop tools offered by Ultima include; Microsoft Systems Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Altiris Total Management Suite (TMS).
Copyright © 2012 Ultima Business Solutions, All Rights Reserved